Friday 1 May 2015

MTN WTF and How To subscribe to WTF


MTN Social Bundles

What is WTF?
Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook.

 What does Whatsapp or Twitter or Facebook at 200/- give me?
24 hours of Whatsapp or Twitter or Facebook only capped at 50MB.

Can I browse using this bundle?
No. The bundle will only give you access to Whatsapp.

 What is WTF at 500/-?
This is a combo bundle of Whatsapp, Twitter & Facebook that gives you 24hours of these services.
The services are capped at 100MB.

Can I download Photos and Videos?
Yes.

What happens if I finish my limit of 100MB or 50MB before the 24hours elapse?
You can buy another social bundle or your normal bundle will be consumed.

How do I access the new social bundles?
Dial *150*6#

*********************************************************************

What is NEW about MTN Social Bundles?
We have introduced the weekly WTF bundle.

What does it give me as a customer?
Technically, it gives me 7 days’ subscription of WTF with a daily capping of 100MB.

How much is weekly WTF bundle?
2,000/-

No comments:

Post a Comment